Efficiency. Safety. Sustainability.
Our customer’s stories demonstrate how superior data quality delivers faster results over and over again.
Featured Customer Stories
Learn how Escondido Resources brought multiple disparate SCADA systems into one unified platform, achieving better data quality and optimize plunger lift systems on gas wells in South Texas.
Learn how ChampionX used the WellAware Connected Platform to digitally transform their chemical services business model and outpace the competition
Learn how a top US Oil & Gas Midstream Company used WellAware to reduce OPEX on asset integrity and flow assurance programs while improving vendor transparency.
Learn how Burk Royalty used WellAware to improve their operational efficiency and decrease downtime by over 85%.
Learn how Pioneer Natural Resources used WellAware to ensure accurate chemical injection rates.
Learn how HCA Healthcare improved patient care quality during the COVID-19 pandemic.
Learn how Maverick Natural Resources used WellAware to achieve regulatory compliance.
Learn how Arkema used WellAware to monitor high-resolution H2S readings to improve refinery services.
Learn how Purafil used WellAware to protect urban communities from toxic chlorine gas releases.
Learn how HillStone Environmental used WellAware to collect high-quality data on pressure, flow, and temperature data to increase leak detection.
Learn how Multi-Chem used WellAware to increase sales and technician productivity.
Oilfield Water Logistics used WellAware accurately match chemical injection rates to asset production rates.
- Reduced chemical pump downtime by over 30% by identifying pump issues as they occur
- Increased employee productivity through management by exception operating mode
- Improved customer satisfaction by providing accurate chemical treatment to optimize production
- Minimized downtime by enabling early leak detection system
- Improved safety by allowing real‐time detection of leak size and precise location
- Effective reporting and data analysis to predict and pre-empt future leaks
Oilfield Water Logistics
- Reduce operating expenses annually by $45,000 per well by ensuring accurate injection
- Minimize downtime by ensuring chemicals are not under‐injecting and risking a shut‐in
- Reduced safety risk by eliminating daily field trips to adjust chemical injection rates
Get Started With WellAware Today
Contact us to connect with an expert who will show you how WellAware empowers you to monitor, control, and manage your business’s infrastructure.
Get started by connecting WellAware to your critical infrastructure, or deploy WellAware to optimize your entire business operations infrastructure.