- WellAware warrants that new goods described herein and manufactured by WellAware are free from defects in material and workmanship under normal use and service, normal wear and tear for which the products were designed for twelve (12) months from the date of purchase. Consumables and Services are warranted for a period of 90 days from the date of shipment or completion of the Services. Batteries are not subject to warranties.
- WellAware warrants that goods repaired by it pursuant to the warranty are free from defects in material and workmanship for a period to the end of the original warranty or ninety (90) days from the date of delivery of repaired goods, whichever is
- Warranties on goods not manufactured by WellAware, are expressly limited to the terms of the warranties given by the manufacturer of such goods.
- All warranties are void in the event that the goods or systems are:
- misused or otherwise abused, whether such misuse or abuse is intentional or due to negligence or accident,
- damaged, repaired, altered or modified (including the unauthorized attachment or removal or alteration of any part) without WellAware’s prior written consent,
- operated in an unsuitable operating environment or for purposes other than that for which it was designed,
- not properly installed, maintained or operated in accordance with WellAware specifications and good industry practice,
- worn, damaged from abnormal use in operation or service including unusual mechanical, physical or electrical stress,
- subjected to acts of God, or extreme weather phenomenon including, but not limited to flood, lightning, tornado, hurricane, earthquakes, solar flares, or extreme temperatures exceeding device
- subjected to intentional acts including, but not limited to vandalism, sabotage, or acts of terrorism
- THESE WARRANTIES ARE EXPRESSLY IN LIEU OF ALL OTHER WARRANTIES EXPRESSED OR IMPLIED (INCLUDING WITHOUT LIMITATION WARRANTIES AS TO MERCHANTABILITY AND FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE), AND NO WARRANTIES, EXPRESSED OR IMPLIED, NOR ANY REPRESENTATIONS, PROMISES, OR STATEMENTS HAVE BEEN MADE BY WELLAWARE UNLESS ENDORSED HEREIN IN FURTHERMORE, THERE ARE NO WARRANTIES WHICH EXTEND BEYOND THE DESCRIPTION OF THE FACE HEREOF.
Any warranties beyond those set forth herein must come directly from WellAware in writing.
- Buyer’s sole remedy for breach of any warranty is limited exclusively to repair or replacement without cost to Buyer of any goods or parts found by Seller to be defective if Buyer notifies WellAware in writing of the alleged defect within the warranty period stated above, and if the Buyer returns such goods to the WellAware Corporate office, or to a different location designated by WellAware, with transportation prepaid by the Buyer, within thirty (30) days of the sending of such notification and which upon examination by WellAware proves to be defective in material and The Buyer shall pay the applicable fees set forth in the Approved Order for materials proven not to be defective in material and workmanship. WellAware is not responsible for any costs of removal, dismantling or reinstallation of allegedly defective or defective goods. If a Buyer does not wish to ship the product back to WellAware, the Buyer can arrange to have a WellAware service person come to the site. The Service person’s transportation time and expenses will be invoiced and charged to the account of the Buyer. In the event a WellAware or WellAware-directed service person comes to the site and a determination is made that the WellAware product(s) are functioning properly, the service person’s onsite time, transportation time and travel expenses will be charged to the account of the Buyer.
- Customized extended warranty and service packages are available to Buyer’s that wish to extend their warranty or provide for onsite service on an ongoing.
- Under no circumstances will WellAware be liable for incidental or consequential damages resulting from breach of any agreement relating to items subject to this warranty, from use of the information herein or from the purchase or use by Buyer, its employees or other parties of goods sold under said agreement.
To ensure your satisfaction, WellAware products under warranty are entitled to factory repair or replacement of hardware products at no charge during the initial warranty period. Additionally, you have access to WellAware technical phone support. Our technical support specialists will assist you in isolating problems and in instrument and system configuration. The technical support specialist will assist you in obtaining a Return Material Authorization (RMA) number if determined that a product requires warranty repair.
REPAIR AND/OR SERVICE POLICY
Subject to the terms and conditions listed below, during the warranty period, WellAware will repair or replace, at its sole discretion, warranty work free of charge on any defective products. WellAware agrees to pay for the return shipment once repaired, while the shipment in route to WellAware will be paid for by the customer In the unlikely event that there is an issue with WellAware products, before a product can be returned to WellAware for repair, upgrade, exchange, or to verify proper operation, the issue must be verified by a technical support representative. Sufficient information must be obtained by the technical support representative in order to verify the product issue. Once a produce issue has been confirmed, a Return Material Authorization (RMA) number may be assigned. The RMA MUST be completed in its entirety and returned to WellAware. Prior authorization MUST be obtained for all returns, exchanges, and/or credits. You may obtain a RMA number by contacting technical support by:
Call WellAware Technical Support at 210-816-4600, ext. 2
Customer shall prepay shipping charges for products returned to WellAware for warranty service. Products returned will be tested to verify the defect. Upon verification of the defect, the product will be repaired, exchanged, or credited to customer’s account, at the sole discretion of WellAware, and return shipping charges, if any, will be the responsibility of the customer. WellAware reserves the right to issue a credit only in lieu of a replacement.
We recommend you retain the original packaging for a period of at least 90 days after purchase, in the unlikely event that your product has to be returned to the factory for service or repairs. If the original packaging material is not available and a factory return becomes necessary, ensure adequate protection of return product against damage during shipping. Consult factory representative for additional packaging related instructions. Failure to properly package and adequately protect returned products from shipping related damage may result in additional service and/or repair cost and may void the warranty. In the unlikely event that WellAware misplaces an order, WellAware assumes full responsibility for shipping costs.
The return of all products unless defective is subject to WellAware approval. If a product is authorized for return, a 25% restocking fee may be applied subject to WellAware discretion. The restocking fee is calculated based on the original purchase price. Requests for returns may be made within thirty (30) days of shipment date. Custom special orders are excluded and cannot be returned.
For services that are required outside of the warranty period, a charge for parts, labor, and shipping may be applied. A minimum inspection and labor fee per unit will be charged for any authorized non-warranty return. Applicable charges will be quoted when a RMA has been received and tested. Charges may vary based on actual product condition. Non-warranty repairs and refurbished units are warranted for 1 year from the date of repair or refurbishment. 3rd party products are excluded from WellAware’s RMA policy. Instead, the 3rd party product manufacture must be contacted for RMA warranty repairs and/or replacements.